Sales Excellence is the lifeblood of any company and one of the most critical success factors for its long-term development. Sales Excellence leads to sustainable market penetration, customer loyalty and customer value.
mb+p is pushing its portfolio in digitization in sales
Digitization is becoming increasingly important, not least accelerated by Corona. All corporate functions are affected. In the operations environment, Industry 4.0 has been discussed and implemented for a long time. At the customer interface there is still a lot of catching up to do in medium-sized companies.
In sales, companies face considerable challenges and questions in digitization both internally and externally:
- - Corona and working from home make physical customer contact in acquisition more difficult
- - Are the costs and benefits of a one-hour customer visit still in balance?
- - How can we combine customer presence and sustainability?
- - Where do we stand with our internal digitization of our sales processes?
- - Do we even have the prerequisites for digitization and what are they?
- - What is the measurable benefit of digitization in sales?
- - How does that work and how do we avoid mistakes that result in high follow-up costs?
That's why we've significantly expanded our practice „Sales Excellence“:
- Collaboration with the "Digital Sales" team and sales lab at Aalen University
- Cooperation with Prof. Dr. Alexander Grohmann, holder of the first German professorship for “digital sales” at Aalen University
- Establishment of a "Digital@Sales" team of experts with extensive experience in the digitization of companies in sales
- Introductory workshop "Digital@Sales" to identify potential and fields of action